Read our latest newsletter
Date posted: 25 May 2018
Our monthly newsletters include the latest news from Operation Noah and our friends, Bright Now campaign news and events listings. To receive future newsletters straight to your inbox, please use the email sign-up form on the left.
To read our latest newsletters, please use the links below.
As the heatwave rages on, reminding us of the growing effects of climate change, we’re here with all the latest Operation Noah news, including:
- Update from the Church of England’s debate on fossil fuel divestment
- Chair’s annual report
- Ideas for how to mark this year’s Season of Creation
- Details about our soon-to-be-released animated video, Sālote
Read our July newsletter
Exciting news this month, as projects from our two campaigns have come to fruition.
- New! Study guide now available.
- New! Divestment report
- The carbon bubble is real
- Fossil fuel AGMs
Read our June newsletter
May 2018: We’re hiring
This month, we have two opportunities for you to get more closely involved with our work – as a Trustee or as a Campaign Assistant – as well as a chance to meet us at our AGM.
Other articles include:
- Don’t mention the warming: tips for opening up conversations on climate change.
- Latest church divestment news: good news from Ireland
- Hope Rediscovered: Bishop David Atkinson’s new book
- Speak up for the climate: The Climate Coalition’s Speak Up week
Read our May newsletter
March 2018: Our Lent journey for climate justice
We’re hard at work putting the finishing touches to two major new Operation Noah resources, which will be available after Easter.
Other articles include:
- Inspired by Saint Cuthbert: the Christian traditions that inspire creation care.
- God’s Global Goals:energising Christians on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Light up the darkness: the latest Tearfund campaign.
- Other events and activities on climate action from like-minded organisations.
Read our March newsletter
January 2018: a new year of climate action
Happy new year! In our January newsletter you’ll find some dates for your new diary, and news of our plans for the coming year. Articles include:
- 2018: time for the church to take a lead on climate change
- Your new year resolutions … could you volunteer for Operation Noah?
- New York City takes the lead on fossil fuel divestment
- Make 2018 the year you divest your church
- Sign and share our petition!
- Faith and science – new Riding Lights show
- Plan B: taking the government to court
Read our January newsletter