Vacancy: volunteer fundraiser
Date posted: 29 January 2018
Operation Noah is seeking a Fundraiser. Could this be you, or someone you know?
- The role of Fundraiser is voluntary and unpaid (expenses will be reimbursed on request).
- The Fundraiser could either be appointed in due course as a member of the trustee board or could serve in a voluntary capacity, reporting to the board, helping to guide the fundraising strategy and priorities of ON.
- The Fundraiser will report (either in person or by written report) to the board on fundraising progress at trustee meetings, held in London 4 times per year.
In addition, the Fundraiser will work together with members of the board and staff employed on our grant-funded campaigns, to:
- develop an annual fundraising strategy and monitor the progress of that strategy;
- advise on fundraising priorities and communications;
- develop relationships with potential funders and prepare grant applications;
- assist in the organisation of any fundraising events;
- help ensure that ON meets its restricted and unrestricted fundraising targets to fund campaigns and core costs, respectively.
The Fundraiser does not need to possess formal fundraising qualifications. However, previous experience either as a fundraiser for a charity or voluntary group is desirable.
Please email email@example.com to apply or for more information.